Motor speed controllers provide very quality, smooth motor controls for electric, karts, bikes, scooters, boats, aircrafts, gliders, paragliders etc.. Great application is located in many industrial drives for, winches, robots, production lines, ….
Possibility of safety disconnects the battery for running engine (Emergency STOP).
Controller uses the best available power MOSFETs or IGBT modules for higher voltage and synchronous PWM for achieve very high efficiency.
They feature very advanced (state-of-the-art) algorithms of moor control as well as safety of operation. Controller concept is based on a long experience with control of both sensorless and sensor BLDC (resp. PMSM) motors in very heavy and demanding operating conditions. For driving are used very powerful 32-bit ARM microcontrollers.
To enable our customers to exploit the newest developments and satisfy new requirements, SW update of the PC programs as well as the firmware update of the controller can be carried out by the customer himself/herself though the internet at any time.
* Small dimension and weight, many modification, 100x100x66 550G
* Controlled by powerful 32-bit processor ARM Cortex
* Very clear and easy parameters settings by PC with operating system Windows
* Firmware update via internet
* Data transfer to PC (or other equipment) and displaying in real time (Monitoring)
* Data logging (BlackBox, record of voltage, rpm, currents, temperatures, …) up to some weeks
* Very clear indication of controller states and error codes using 4 LED or displaying on telemetry
* Synchronous rectification, very high efficiency 98 – 99%
* Very high rpm limit 250.000 rpm for 2 poles motor (standard version)
* Suitable for motors without pole limiting
* Sensor motors available
* Cruise Control function supported
* Support regenerative braking and battery charging under braking
* Support many working modes (PWM, constant rpm, constant torque / car mode, boat mode, plain mode)
* Very smooth step of throttle 2048 values
* Electronic reversing
* Monitoring all phases and bus
* Configurable current limits forward / backward
* HW support of the voltage, current and temperature fuses
* Controlling by PWM, voltage, potentiometer, data (CAN, RS-485, RS-232 TTL), logic signal, hall sensor
* Support measuring (monitoring) of each battery cell
* Unmatched protection and management of Lithium batteries
* Conversion (recalculation) to internal battery voltage (independence of the processes of internal resistance and currents)
* Support any type of the battery (NiCd, NiMH, A123, Lipol, Li-Ion, LiFePo4, Pb, …) or power supply
* Monitoring controller temperature, motor temperature, battery temperature
* Monitoring internal voltages and temperatures
* Electronics feeding from traction voltage (available for Low voltage types up to 63V only) or from external supply 12 – 24V
* Current multiplication: take less current from battery, output more current to motor